Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Titorial task 9

POEM CUBE
This was my favourite of the pieces I looked at. I liked it because I though it was relevant to what we discussed in todays lecture, in how things are created on the internet. Whilst viewing jasons poetry, the viewer is asked to write their own poem.Im taking jasons work editing it, creating my own work, like a type of collaboration

I MADE THIS. IF YOU PLAY THIS. WE ARE ENEMIES.
I like the pop ups and article titles and things, its as though you are searching info on the web. I like the title- I don’t know if its meant to be a satire of copyright or not but I like it.
Its quite confronting the screaming and stuff it sort of makes me nervous.

BETWEEN TREACHEROUS OBJECTS
Negative undertone/dark- repetitive music, this piece made me feel abit uneasy.



Jasons work use various forms of media including text, video and audio. With traditonal poetry we are given a piece and all read it in the same way, from start to finish, but with jasons work we are interacting with it, moving through it in different ways. I think you read the work, through how you interact with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment